Friday 2 November 2007

18.

Well its great to see that the rain started just in time for the weekend and just in time for me to forget my umbrella and ruin my straightened hair!

So I have an announcement to make... I am in love with Dory who makes the shittyrail train announcements on Platform 18 at Central in the afternoons. This guy has one sexy voice, and makes me giggle all the time lol. Johnny.. I'm seriously thinking of doing that stealth mission we talked about! haha.
Todays classic quote.. "The trains on platform 18 and 19 are currently running on time.. believe it or not" .. <3 haha.

I am oh so glad its Friday.. I felt like I was going slightly insane at work today, I was just getting frustrated with people so easily.. I think it was possibly the lady who played the 'what if?' game with me for half an hour who set me off. One of the pleasures of dealing with the general public.

So.. I know he told me not to write in my blog about him anymore..but I can't help it I need to vent. I'm just a ball of stress at the moment.. I don't know what I'm meant to do when he texts me and tells me that breaking up with me was the biggest mistake of his life. And that the happiest he's ever been was when he was with me. I don't know what to think?
I mean.. I just know theres NO way I can ever go there again.. Just. No.

The Clinger issue has gotten a bit better.. slightly..haha. Which is a good thing.. I really think I would have ended up knocking him out if it didn't stop.

Hehe I got spotted by my team leader coming out of The Columbian yesterday after work.. I got to work this morning and Jeff says "Emma..was that you I saw coming out of a bar on Oxford Street yesterdayy??" .. haha.. oops! :P

I can't wait to shop up a storm and blow my tax refund on cute clothes and stuff I don't need on Sunday. Oh bring on the weekend :D

1 comment:

Mummerina said...

Hmm if you need to talk about him you know you can email/call me.
But I think you are making the right decision to stick on your own.
You sounds very happy =)