Monday 30 June 2008

59.

So i went to the dentist today, and they didn't pull the evil wisdom teeth yet.

I'm booked in for the 11th of July for the big removal, its very scary and let me tell you.. not cheap either. Its going to be around $1400 for the removal, and then $350 for the anasthesia/sedation lol. Eek!

Its a very scary thing for me, because not only have I never had major dental work done, but never any kind of thing thats involved me being put under. So i'm very nervous and scared!

On top of all this, I'm having stresses in other departments.. I'm pretty sure I screwed things up with someone really awesome, because of my stupid insecure ways. Sigh. But i don't really know whats going on, so I guess all i can do is just give him space and see what happens.

No matter what happens, I'm not a stranger to things not working out, and being upset.. so I know that I'll deal with it in typical Emmz fashion.

One thing I'm relieved about is work, i was a little worried that I'd be pushing my luck with having to have a week off after my teeth get taken out, but I spoke to them today and everything is all good. So yay for that.

I'm so excited about all the new challenges I'm facing, I was starting to feel a bit stuck in a rut, but its all very new and exciting! And I know I'll be fine eventually.

1 comment:

Mummerina said...

Corinne told me about your teeth! That sounds painful!
Hope ufeel better soon
xoxo