Sunday 23 November 2008

78.

Well it's been a little while since I updated so I thought it was time that I sat down and wrote an entry. The last few weeks have been pretty hectic with work, I feel kinda like all I've done is work, sleep, work. And the weekends just go way too quickly for my liking! I've been a bit of a homebody lately, I just haven't really felt like going out and getting off my face like everyone seems to do these days. But last weekend was kinda nice, apart from certain.. er.. mishaps haha.
I had a nice night with some of my friends from work, but Sunday was kinda my favourite part. It was lovely sitting out on the balcony having breakfast with Dean, having awesome coffees and a huge deep and meaningful. it was really nice :)

I'm really over certain situations and people at the moment. I'm just sick of people who lack any kind of motivation, and do nothing but bludge of other people and generally just cause drama. I've been feeling angry rages in the last week, so I think I'm going to be due for an outburst soon haha just beware. I just have a lack of patience for annoying people at the moment.

Also another thing that's frustrating me are friends. And this might sound really hypocritical because I know for a fact I have done this in the past.. but I can't stand it when people ditch you as soon as they're with someone. It totally sucks. Whatever happened to being able to spend time with a friend on your own, I don't wanna feel like the third wheel all the time.
I know that I was like this in my first relationship, but in my defence i was very young! And I'm sorry to all the people who probably felt like I do now.

I'm still pushing on, trying to ignore the whole relationship issue that I seem to have, so yeah.. new friends are good for me at the moment.. I'm not going to focus on anything more than that.

Nikki's 21st next weekend, i totally can't wait. It will be nice to let my hair down and have an awesome time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Dean guy sounds awesome. I bet he's handsome and dreamy :)
I bet his coffee is as divine as his muscular legs that peek out from between his robe. Tell me that it's so Emma ;)