Saturday 24 January 2009

89.

I can't believe that January is nearly over already! Where does the time go honestly..
I haven't updated in a couple of weeks, because I haven't been coming online that much. So I think that I owe you all an update.
Like I think I have said many a time before, this blog is just basically me musing about my thoughts, feelings and all that jazz. If people get offended by it, then too bad. I can't help how I feel and I won't censor it just so that people don't get pissy. :)
Life hasn't been all that exciting lately, I've been mainly hanging out with the boyfriend (not that I'm saying it's not exciting but yeah) .. and lazing about on my weekends. Work is kind of insane busy at the moment for some weird reason so by the time the weekend rolls around I'm exhausted.

Things with the boy are going well, we had a bit of a tiff during the week and it kind of weirded me out a little bit, just because I was thinking.. is it too early for a tiff or.. i don't know. I'm so totally hopeless with all this relationship shit.. and I think it's still taking me awhile to get used to it all.
And he kinda asked me for a favour today, a big one, but I said no. Just because it made me think of past things that have happened with my other relationships and I saw it going in a similar pattern to those past ones. And I don't want it to be like that. Do you think that it's selfish that I said no, and thought of only myself? Hmm. I don't know.

Danny totally told off this preachy Christian woman when we were out shopping today. It was the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I'm way too nice for my own good, so I was letting her rant..
She was like "do you believe in god, have you thought about where you'll go when you die?"
Then he just cut in and said "excuse me, but are you right? It's a Saturday, we're trying to enjoy ourselves and you're talking about death?... bye"
Bahah.

I'm looking forward to a good night out tonight, and getting drunkieface. It's been awhile and I need to cut loose!

1 comment:

Mummerina said...

You have the right to say No emma! haha jokes
No, but really, if he asked a fav and it's not something you wanted to do than, yeh, you do the the right to say no. And he has no reason to get pissed at you!