Friday 28 March 2008

36.

In this day and age, everyone seems to be in a rush, i guess its the whole 'fast-food' mentality, as modern people we are so used to being able to push a button, click a mouse, and get things instantly.. it kind of cuts out the anticipation period.. And I've figured out that maybe this kind of mentality is what is affecting people in their relationships these days, and maybe thats why so many people want 'no-strings' kinda things.. they want to skip all the waiting around time, and just get to the core of what they think is most important.

Now, I'm not passing judgement one way or another on this, because hey.. people should live how they want to live, and as long as its not hurting someone else its all good with me.. I'm just making an observation.

I've decided maybe I don't want to be that kind of person, who rushes things and looks for the instant gratification. Maybe its more fun if you spend a bit of time wondering, and not knowing outcomes, and driving yourself a little bit crazy with anticipation..

I know that earlier this year I said that it was going to be a year of adventures for me, and it might seem to a lot of people that I haven't really done much thats adventurous.. but thats really not true.. as corny as it sounds, I'm discovering lots of little things in life, that are making me much better as a person, and I think I'm finally becoming the woman that I'm meant to be.. and thats the biggest adventure of all.

No comments: