Sunday 7 September 2008

66.

Well it's been awhile since I have posted in my blog so I think this entry is long overdue!
There has been so much going on lately, that I haven't really taken the time to sit down and write.

To start off with I just wanted to say thankyou.
I have been really quite sick over the last two months, and kinda dropped off the map a bit. I just wanted to say thankyou to the people who have proven themselves to be my true friends. The people who texted me to make sure I was okay when they didn't hear from me for a little while, the people who took me out to concerts and stuff to cheer me up, the people who bugged me via facebook and msn and made me smile. To the people who proved that they really did care, and the ones who actually noticed I was not myself, and that they hadn't been hearing from me much. Thankyou guys, you're the bestest.

In other news, I have gone back downstairs to my old kinda role at work which is awesome. I am much happier down there and I'm doing what I was doing before plus a little bit of extra work so it breaks up my day and I'm totally loving it. This past week was like my first full week back at work since about halfway through July so it's great to feel like a normal person again. :]

I just wanted to also make a little mention of a person who has been making me incredibly happy for the last month or so. You know who you are. You're amazing, and one of the most genuine people I've ever met. I'm so glad that I have you around, and you've really been just what I needed the last month or so, and i think you'll keep being what I need because we just.. get each other. I'm sooo looking forward to a few weeks time. It's going to be amazing.

Anyway that's about all from me for now. I promise I'll update more frequently from now on. Now that I'm all better I'll have lots to blog about. :]

No comments: