Thursday 12 February 2009

94.

So I'm pretty damn proud of myself at the moment.
I went to the doctor about my stupid eye the other day, to get it checked out and he did some other kinda routine checks. One of which including weighing me. Now usually I am completely opposed to standing on a scales because quite frankly I find it depressing.
But when I started my job back in June 07, we had to have a medical exam done and get weighed etc.
So yeah, the doctor weighed me on Monday. And it turns out that I've actually lost 14 kilos since the last time I was weighed.
So in around eighteen months - the first part of which I wasn't trying to lose weight. I have dropped 14 kilos.
I'm pretty damn stoked about that. I'm trying to get healthy at the moment and make some changes to my life so it really gave me a boost of confidence. Which I really needed. :D

The whole men situation. Ah. I don't even know where to start. Haha.
I think for some unknown reason I have a tendency to fall for people who I know aren't going to be right for me or who aren't going to want the same things I do. I don't really know why, apart from the fact maybe I just don't wanna be tied down.

I had a long talk with a friend of mine the other day, and I kind of realised that I have been building up this idea in my head that I need to be with someone to be completely happy. I thought I had gotten over that but it's still there a little bit. I'm working on it. I don't wanna rely on some guy to make me happy and make me feel confident.

Mum's operation went really well, she will be sore and not be able to do certain things for awhile but it was a positive result. So I'm really happy about that.

I've got my laptop up and running finally. So now that I can blog from the privacy of my bedroom, you might at last see some more frequent updates from me.

No comments: