Saturday 14 February 2009

96.

Crappy Valentine's Day guys!
I loathe Valentine's Day with a passion. So I thought I would write a little blog about why it's better to be single on Valentine's Day.

- You don't need to spend ridiculous amounts of money on pointless flowers or chocolates or stupid little 'I Love You' teddy bears.

- You don't have to spend hours looking for a card which sums up 'just' how you feel.

- You can spend the day doing what you want, instead of having to go watch some shitty action movie because that's what your partner wants to do.

- You don't have to pretend to like the cheap arse chocolates they bought you from 7 Eleven because they 'forgot' it was Valentine's Day.

- You don't have to read a pukeworthy Valentine's card and pretend you think it's the sweetest thing ever.

- You're not obligated to indulge your partners every sexual whim, because it's meant to be a 'romantic' day.

- You can do whatever the hell you want! Instead of being part of one of those disgusting couples who waltz around making out in public because you're SO in love.

Cynical? Maybe I am.
I'm going to cook myself a candlelight dinner tonight, buy myself some roses and a box of chocolates. And spend the evening trying to seduce myself. Haha. ;]

No comments: