Wednesday 20 May 2009

111.

I'm in a bit of a reflective mood tonight, and I found these questions on google.. so here goes.


1. I've come to realize that my boobs...
are pretty nice, I guess.

2. I've come to realize that my job...
is probably one of the best things that ever happened to me. and it's helped me realise my potential quite a lot.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
i'm probably doing something illegal, since I don't have a licence yet.

4. I've come to realize that I need...
to stop giving myself a hard time, because I'm far harder on myself than anyone else is on me.

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
people along the journey of life, but I have also gained some really awesome people too.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
i'm wrong about something, that i was convinced i was right about.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
i'm probably going to say or do something really stupid.

8. I've come to realize that money...
is important. but it's not the be all and end all of life.

9. I've come to realize that people....
change - and that there is little that I can do to control that.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be...
a hopeless romantic, and eternally hopeful. But that's just me.

11. I've come to realize that if I drunk dial people...
i'm usually going to say something that i will totally regret the next morning and have to apologise profusely for.

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is a very wise lady.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is...
probably wayy too important to me. I feel kinda lost without it.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
that sometimes dreams are better than reality.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
that i really do worry too much about the little things. still.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
him. and i wish i could just grow the balls to lay it all on the line.

17. I've come to realize that my Dad...
is not perfect.. but shit happens.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on MySpace...
i must be really, really bored. because i rarely use myspace.

19. I've come to realize that today...
is just another day.

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
i'm feeling a little bit emotional.

21.I've come to realize that tomorrow I will...
still be me. and that's okay.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to...
become a better person. and i think that i'm on my way to doing that. :]

23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to read this will be...
anyone who takes the time to actually read my blog.

24. I've come to realize that life...
is always full of surprises. some are good and some are bad. but they all happen for some kind of reason. even if it doesn't seem that way at the time.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend...
could be very lovely.

26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is something happy and boppy. usually fall out boy, or new found glory totally does the trick. or sometimes it's better to listen to something emotional, so i can just let it all out.

27. I've come to realize that my friends...
are always there for me. if i just LET them be there for me.

28. I've come to realize that this year...
could be the greatest, or worst year of my life. I'll let you know. :]

No comments: