Saturday 1 August 2009

126.

Oh boy have I been slack with blogging lately.
Things have been pretty busy, work is kinda crazy at the moment. Most of the time I come home at night and don't even bother to get online.
So, life is pretty sweet at the moment.
I'm not really sure what's brought it all on, but stuff at home is really good. Mum and Kristy and I have all been getting along pretty well, apart from the other two arguing but that's nothing new. I like it, for the first time in a long time I can relax at home, and I feel content.
I'm still losing weight. I'm 25 kilos lighter now which is fucking awesome. And for the first time in I don't even remember I can go into a shop and find something that fits me with no hassles. I love it. I have soo many cute clothes now and I'm super proud of myself.
I'm feeling a million more times confident than I did 6 months ago, and I really love who I am these days. I'm a much happier and bubbly young lady!

And... well. I may have kinda met someone. Still early days, we've been seeing each other for almost a month now. But.. so far so good! He's really quite amazing and lovely. I am pretty damn smitten.

In other news, I got inked again on Thursday night. It's whoa different to my other tiny little tattoo, and I'm still getting used to it.. but I really do love it. :)

Things are pretty fucking amazing right now.
I love it!

No comments: