Tuesday 25 August 2009

130.

'The day's planetary configuration is bringing you to the realization that you have only a limited number of ways you can deal with a certain situation. You can either fight your way out, or you can focus on the real reasons why the relationship, or set of relationships seems to be at fault. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill; be realistic about what needs changing...'

I'm not usually one to buy too much into horoscopes, I mainly read them for a bit of fun. But today's one actually seemed to ring true with me at the moment. I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately, and I think that I'm on the right track.
I am trying to keep a clear head, and not get carried away with my usual hating on myself routine. I think that although not many of my friends will admit it to me, that it's really getting old.
I don't want to be one of those people who are constantly negative and all 'poor me'.
I'm better than that, and I want more than to go through life feeling like the world owes me something.
I'm kinda just pottering along at the moment, life isn't all that exciting without all the constant men drama that I seem to create. But... I'm trying to just be okay with that.
I think that I really need to learn how to just.. be.
The trouble is that I really do get bored easily, but I think this time I really need to just push that aside... and not buy back into old habits of unhealthy relationships, just for the sake of a bit of attention.
This weekend, I am going to let loose. Life has been busy the last couple of weeks with lots of stuff to get done so I haven't had much of a chance to go out on the town.
But this weekend - I am going to. And I'm not going to worry about anything, I'm just going to have fun!
I think that I'll get used to this new little path in life eventually, it's just a bit of an adjustment at the moment.
I fall for people too easily, and it's tempting to fall back into that habit again. But I'm determined to remain strong and resist it!
Hm, and for those of you who may be wondering - no, he never called me back.
I threw out his watch on Sunday and it gave me a fuckload of satisfaction doing so.
There's no point wasting my time thinking about people who clearly don't care about me.
I can do better. :]

No comments: