Tuesday 8 September 2009

131.

This week something spectacular happened.
Now bear with me, because it really won't seem that spectacular. But it really is.

I bought a pair of skinny jeans. And they look cute on.

Yes, doesn't seem that important, but.. I haven't had the confidence to wear a pair of tight jeans since I was about seventeen! I'm thrilled. Like super thrilled!! :D

I feel more confident than I have for a looong time.

I'm enjoying my holidays so far, even though I have to go into work on Thursday. Boo. They're doing interviews for a higher position that I applied for. I guess it kinda sucks that I have to go in, but I'm thrilled I got an interview!

And on a side note.. why is it that my friends seem to be way more concerned with my love life than I am? Seriously... leave it.

No comments: