Sunday 20 December 2009

141.

And so it starts, the reflecting on 2009.
2009 was such an amazing year for music for me. So I'm going to make a list of my favourite albums of 2009. Now I know I've probably missed a few out, but these albums were the ones that I adored, that I listened to over and over again.
So in no particular order..


My Favourite Albums of 2009


♥ Nothing Personal - All Time Low
♥ Alter The Ending - Dashboard Confessional
♥ Brand New Eyes - Paramore
♥ Homesick - A Day To Remember
♥ Say Anything - Say Anything
♥ Cycles - Cartel
♥ Self-Titled Album - The Audition
♥ Old Crows/Young Cardinals - Alexisonfire
♥ This Will Be The Death of Us - Set Your Goals
♥ Adelphia - A Skylit Drive
♥ A Shipwreck In The Sand - Silverstein
♥ Lost In Pacific Time - The Academy Is
♥ Anywhere But Here - Mayday Parade
♥ A New Hope - Vanna
♥ VersaEmerge - VersaEmerge
♥ Ocean Eyes - Owl City
♥ Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
♥ The World I Want To Leave Behind - Moneen
♥ America Underwater - Lovehatehero
♥ Smile Kid - We The Kings

No comments: