Tuesday 20 July 2010

152.

It's funny how the months pass you by without you even really noticing.
I can't believe that I'm already more than halfway through 2010.
What do I have to show for it?
Well, I don't really know. I have an acting position at work which I never thought that I would get.
To me that is pretty amazing. I think I'm really lucky that I have found a job that I actually enjoy and one that I'm good at.
I have another failed relationship under my belt. Which sucks.
I don't really know why it all fell apart, I suppose that we were just two different people on two different paths in life. I don't know if I did anything wrong, and I don't know why lately it seems that I can't function in relationships after a certain time period. Is it that I'm choosing the wrong people to spend time with? Or is it me?

I want more for myself, but what is it that I want?
I want to be better, I want to make my mark on the world.
I want to be the kind of person that people can't wait to see.
I need to start doing the things that I love, and exploring my talents instead of just letting life be.
I want to make the most of everything that life throws at me.
I don't want to continually disappoint the people around me.
I want to shine.
I want to be amazing.
I just don't know where to start.

No comments: