Friday 23 April 2010

151.

You know the old cliche; 'good things come to those who wait'? Well, I always thought that it was just something that people said to fob you off when things sucked. But now I'm starting to realise that it might be kind of true. I've put up with bullshit from people for such a long time, thinking that it was the best I could get. I've come across people who tried to attack me for what I wanted, people who were happy to spend time with me but only on their terms, people who were downright arseholes, and people who were too insecure to appreciate me when they had the chance. And now after almost three years of dealing with other people's bullshit, I realised that I didn't need another person to make me realise my potential. I've done that all on my own. Maybe I needed to do it on my own. I've finally got to the stage where instead of going into things expecting to fail, instead I'm tackling them head on with a new found confidence. And the thing is, I'm so glad that I got to this point, because it's allowed me to make room in my life and my heart for something and someone amazing. :)


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Rememberthegirl said...

Hello just randomly found your blog and thought id say that i like it lol :)