Monday 18 April 2011

164.

Sometimes it's really hard to be the one who is always nice.

To be the girl that doesn't really speak up, and just seemingly takes everything in her stride.

I don't like the fact that a lot of people treat me like I'm a child, and like I don't have any idea about the world, or about life because of who I am.

Sometimes it seems like everyone elses dramas are more important than mine, and if I try to talk about what's important to me, well it's never as important as somebody elses stuff.

Sometimes in this world, I just feel so small.

I hurt just as much as you hurt, I may not yell and scream about it, but I still feel.

Please don't talk down to me, because at the end of the day you're no better than I am.

Sometimes all a person needs is for somebody to listen.

No comments: