Wednesday 29 October 2008

68.

Sometimes I wonder what exactly it is that makes us naturally seek out companionship.
I suppose it's part of being human, and that we as humans have nurturing instincts that make us crave that closeness and intimacy that comes from being 'partnered up'.
I think that sometimes I think too much about all this stuff.
I think that altogether I think too much!

As usual I have been neglecting my poor little blog. I think I've gotten myself into a routine lately and I don't particularly like it. Life feels somewhat mediocre at the moment, and I feel like I'm just settling. Not that there is anything wrong with being settled I guess, but I have always kind of been the person who naturally searches for more, more than the standard, more than just.. okay.

I'm finding myself craving ... well.. I don't particularly know.. but just .. something!
Maybe it's a good thing that I don't just want to settle, and that I do long for something more for myself. And don't get me wrong, because it isn't that I'm not happy.
I'm just.. content.. and being content scares me slightly. I want to be challenged, and I want to feel things, experience everything..
Thinking about all this has kind of made me think about my disasterous love life..
Maybe I need to just learn to be content, before I can go after anything else. Because seeking out things that I may not be ready for hasn't worked so well for me so far. And has led to me making terrible decisions, and being hurt a lot.

I'm so deep it hurts :P

So..
I think I am becoming addicted to online shopping. Which scares me. Haha.
I am already terrible enough with my addiction to normal shopping, now that I have discovered I can find unique one of a kind things online.. I don't think there is a hope in hell for me, or for my savings account and credit card.

Also. I love blue cordial.

And. I think that someone needs to take me on a date. A proper date.
I will be taking applications, so don't all line up at once :P Haha.

No comments: