Saturday 11 September 2010

157.

I like the way that when you hug me, you can wrap me up entirely in your arms, and it feels like nobody or nothing could ever hurt me again.

I like that you're taller than me, and that I have to stand on my tippytoes to kiss you.

I like that you think I'm cute even when I'm sick and have bed hair and panda eyes in the morning. and i like that you'll go out in the cold at 8:30 at night to buy me dinner and cough medicine because I don't feel well.

I like the way that when we look into each others eyes, its like a million things are said without either of us speaking a word.

And I like the way that reaching for your hand, or you reaching for mine is like second nature to both of us.

You never make me feel stupid, even though we both know you're a million times smarter than me.

And I know that with you I am free to be myself, and that being myself only makes you like me more.

I still pinch myself wondering how I got so lucky sometimes.

I'm smart enough to know now that there's no such thing as a perfect person.

But you're my perfectly imperfect person.

No comments: